Vernal Equinox: USA Aries Ingress Chart, Washington D.C. GMT
Happy Spring! The Aries Ingress Chart for the US while intriguing, I am finding it very tricky to evaluate and interpret. The previous February Solar and Lunar Eclipse were far more action packed, so it appears necessary to evaluate this chart along with other major charts, both previous and upcoming to whittle down interpretation, and ascertain what’s in store for this year. Kindly note this is only a minor assessment of the Aries Ingress Chart.
- Neptune at 12.24 Pisces applying to CONJUNCT Ascendant Pisces at 10.49 degrees.
- Neptune at 12.24 Pisces to SQUARE Midheaven at 19.20 degrees.
- Jupiter Rx at 20.32 Libra applying to CONJUNCT Neptune by Antiscia.
- Moon at 27.30 Sagittarius applying to CONJUNCT Saturn at 27.34 Sagittarius. .
- South Node at 3.2 Pisces CONJUNCT Fixed Star Fomalhaut.
- Fixed Star Caput Algol CONJUNCT 3rd house Cusp.
- Venus Rx, to her detriment resides in Aries at 8.1 degrees in 1st house, she is Lord of the 3rd & 8th houses.
- Mars, to his detriment resides in Taurus at 7.29 degrees in the 2nd house, no aspects, he is Lord of the 2nd & 9th houses.
- Sun in Aries, exalted in Aries at 0.0 degrees, currently has the most essential dignity, and is Lord of the 6th house.
Neptune so close to the ascendant cusp beckons us to take a look at what that might mean. Neptune can represent all bodies of water, he is the mythological earth-shaker, and can cause earth-quakes and tsunamis. Neptune seems to be aligning with Jupiter in this chart, perhaps signifying serious storms and/or an earthquake to come?
Or more intangibly, Neptune can denote illusions, events hidden from view, and revolutionary actions. Neptune so close to the ascendant might mean we shall witness an upsurge in dissent from the people toward their government. It certainly doesn’t help the Moon, a natural significator of the people, is so tightly conjunct Saturn in Sagittarius just inside the 10th house. We may continue to see perpetual pessimism, dissent, and animosity growing among the public toward their elected officials notably the President (ruled by 10th house). There could be massive protests and potential rioting as we move toward the Summer.
Mars ruling the 2nd house, and in severe detriment, could show we are approaching an economic correction. Also worth noting, Venus in Aries ruling over the 8th house, could be showing worsening instability among foreign economies. We may witness severe debilities in our transit and communication systems, with Venus ruling over the 3rd house, and the malevolent Fixed Star Caput Algol tightly conjunct 3rd house cusp. Caput Algol could signify major power cuts. The tight conjunction of the fixed star Fomalhaut with the South Node may be indicative that creative arts, spirituality, and the arcane sciences will be regressive this year (no progress made). With the Sun as Lord of the 6th house, a great emphasis on the military and public health shall be at the forefront in 2017.